Q. What library services are available right now?
Details about online material, access to physical items, and how to get help with research and other questions.
While the library space is open, many services and items are available even from home!
- Research Help/Other Questions:
- Chat with us using the chat box on this page, during most business hours.
- Submit a Question/Help Request (if chat is offline, this will be answered as soon as possible)
- Article, audiobook, and ebook Access:
- A-Z Database List - Use the Database Types dropdown at the top of the page to specify what kind of material you are looking for.
- Request an Article:
- Library Material (books, audiobooks, equipment)
- Come on in and browse our bookshelves - all sections are open to patrons.
- In a rush? Find more information about requesting material for pick up on the Library Material Pick Up Request page. We'll get it off the shelf for you and hold it at the desk for pick up.
- Library Instruction:
- Library instruction is offered through online conference or video recording. Course instructors should contact Loren Mixon to schedule a session.
Was this helpful? 0 0